August 20, 2010

Today they come in threes

   ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ I have been so connected with music for the past few days. Its just every song I listen to is describing my emotions, my situations that it’s becoming a little scary. That’s why I love music so much. People are able to express themselves through their lyrics and someway or another I vibe off of it. I was on itunes the other day just browsing through artists. I came across two artists whom I've never heard about and there music to me is amazing. I even wrote their names down so I wouldn’t forget and put “Amazing” next to them.

The first artists name is Susan Justice. I don’t know anything about her other than her name and that she can sing. She brings off both pop and soul.  On her website she describes her music; I write about my struggle for truth and freedom”
I’ve only heard three of her songs (via myspace and itunes) and I am excited to see what else she has in store for the people.
Forbidden Fruit by Susan Justice
Websites:
http://susanjustice.wordpress.com / http://www.myspace.com/susanjustice
♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩  
The second artist I came across on itunes was Angel Taylor. Now you may already be familiar with her if you know of the gospel trio “Trin-I tee 5:7” with surrounding members Chanelle Haynes and Adrian Anderson. I believe this group is still together but I think the last album they put out was back in 2009. But to the average person, one would think that angel is out doing a solo gospel album. That is far from the contrary. When I first heard her music I was surprised. She as well has a pop/country twist to her. Her music is so similar to Colbie Caillat. A lot of her fan base from her gospel career aren’t too pleased with this change in genre of music. But I guess your not always going to make everyone happy. right?...Listen to her music and please go support her. She has an album out that’s like $8 and its 13 wonderful songs. 
"Anyone who has ever wanted to be loved very deeply by someone, but hasn't, will totally be able to grab hold of these songs,"-Angel Taylor 
Like You Do by Angel Taylor

Websites:
http://www.angeltayloronline.com 

♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩  ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ 
Now the third artist I am going to talk about, I didn’t 
find them on itunes or anything like that. I actually received an 
email from my brother telling me that I needed to check her out.


Peep his message ------
Hey sis,

I have a very gifted friend that i think you should get in touch with to interveiw. Her name is Aimee Stokes and I believe many will be inspired by what motivates her to do what she do, Jesus Christ.

------------
I'm not really sure if she’s even a singer or trying to do the whole singing thing; but this song she has is truly uplifting and I think you will truly be blessed if you listen to it. Ill be sure to get some more info on her :) But in the meantime check her out.
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩♪ ♫ ♩  ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩  ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩  ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬



As always tell me ya thoughts. And today them came in three

No comments: