July 14, 2010

Passion.Pain.Pleasure




My blogs are targeted to spotlight people! People I feel are on their grind, are trying to do something and showing them credit. I wanted to take the time to point out one of my favorite artists Trey Songz, who has been on his grind this year and even though I don’t know him; I am a proud fan! Trey has continued to put in work, time after time and it has officially paid off. Even though he put out two great albums prior to "Ready"...obviously it just wasn't his time to shine. Once he released his mix tape "Anticipation" I think it gave people an insight on who he really was. Once ready was released "It debuted at number three on the U.S. Billboard 200, selling 131,000 copies in its first week"...and after that things have continued to skyrocket for him. Just finishing a worldwide tour with one of the greatest rappers Jay Z to now headlining his own tour to begin next month/a month prior to his next anticipated album "Passion Pain & Pleasure" Just yesterday he debuted his single off this album "Bottoms Up" featuring Nicki Minaj and I have to admit the track is hot! Nicki Minaj is not bad herself (no-homo; soulja boy voice) Peep out the song below.


Bottoms Up
Stay connected with Trey and his tour dates buy visiting TreySongz.com





No comments: