September 13, 2010

Fellas Need love too!



Alright ladies and gents, if you have been rocking with AJ Spotlight you should already know that a few weeks ago I did a spotlight on three female artists who in my opinion were phenomenal…Now you may have your own opinion about them, but my opinion is the only one that matters on this site lol. Today I want to talk about a young man by the name of “Daniel D” I actually received a follow on twitter from him, and decided to check his site out. I was immediately blown away.
SN: People ill continue to stress it over and over…twitter is the #1 social networking out right now aside from Facebook.
Now I guess your wondering, ”Well, who is Daniel? Does He Sing? Does he Rap?” Ladies and gents Daniel D is a talented violinist. He takes playing the violin to a whole new means. He brings a style of hip hop and R&B to his music.  I literally sat on his site and listened to all his songs while I did some work. The best thing I love about good music is that there is no need to skip to another track because they’re all great. Does anyone agree with me? When your just relaxing with your headphones on and you can vibe to an entire CD. That’s how his music makes me feel. He has already performed for Jamie Fox, Kanye ,Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, just to name a few. I want ya'll to peep out his music because he is the next big thing! Trust me when I say it. Not to mention he is a gorgeous ladies... I’m just saying.




You can order his CD online here 



No comments: